Work in the UK
Visa Gaurantee Service (Tier 5 VISA) - UK
Priced from $199.00*
Our professional visa consultants will complete your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, or Ancestral Visa application from beginning to end, with the guarantee it will be approved first time. All of your supporting documents will be thoroughly reviewed, and corrected if needed, to ensure they meet British High Commission (BHC) requirements. Your personal visa consultant will book your bio-metric test at your closest visa application centre, and is always on hand to answer any questions you may have. With approximately 40% of self-visa applications being rejected, this guaranteed visa service provides invaluable expert knowledge to ensure you are not disappointed!
- Full Tier 5/Ancestral visa guarantee service
- Personal support and assistance from your visa consultant
- Money back guarantee
- Biometric test booked on your behalf
- Please note that participants with a past criminal conviction do not receive the visa guarantee service as the UK Border Agency can reject a visa for any conviction. However what TWHC can do is assure that participants have absolutely all-necessary documentation to provide for the visa.
- All year round.
Who should use a visa service
The Visa Assistance Service is suitable for anyone not wanting to arrange their visa by themselves as simple errors in the application can cost time and money - take away the hassle and let us do it for you.
Anyone who has already booked their flights should opt for a visa service. Why, simple, if you get rejected you can expect to wait 28 days before you VISA will be reviewed. Most of you will apply close to your arrival date you can get the most out of your visa. A rejection (and 40% of applications are) will set you back 28 days. If you have purchased non flexible tickets you will have to change your flights costing you more money. To add insult to injury, you will have to pay the BHC fee again of £128.
Anyone who is not familiar with VISA applications as mistakes are easily made and the application process is very unforgivable.
Anyone who wants their visa guaranteed on specific date!
When should I apply?
If you are planning to travel on a Tier 5 visa you can apply a maximum of 3 months before you plan to enter the UK. If you are planning a side trip en-route to the UK more than 3 months in duration, your visa will activate prior to your UK arrival date and you will therefore lose that time from your visa .
Tier 5 visa approval is normally issued within 14 days* of receipt of your application by the British High Commission. 99% of VISA applications are processes in 10 day *If you have driving or criminal convictions (anything you have been to court for) the processing time can be much longer and in some cases can result in a refusal.
How does the VISA service work?
When you are ready to apply for your visa, advise your travel consultant or contact us directly and our visa consultants will conduct a pre-assessment with you to ensure you qualify and arrange payment for the service.
You will be contacted by your personal case worker who will provide you with a detailed document checklist for you to gather up and return by fax or email.
Within 48 hours of receipt of the documents you will again be contacted to discuss any issues with your application or to discuss the timing of your biometrics appointment (British consulates in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne only) – to book your biometrics scan (fingerprints & digital photograph)
You will need to provide your credit card details for the British High Commission application fee of £125 for Tier 5 ( approx $244) or £215 (approx $420) for Ancestral. Please note that this is an additional cost on top of the visa consultation fee.
- Be aged between 18-30 years old (up until the day before your 31st birthday).
- Be a passport holder from one of the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan or Monaco.
- Have the equivalent of 1600 GBP in your bank account at the time of application.
- Have no dependants under the age of 18 years who are either living with you, or you are financially responsible for.
- Have not travelled to the United Kingdom at any other time as a working holiday maker or already on the Youth Mobility Scheme.
Got questions? Come along to one of our Free Info Nights to find out all you need to know!